Terms and condition
Covershield operates the website https://www.covershield.co.in to provide consumers choice and an easy way to buy insurance products from multiple insurance companies or partners. Covershield, is not the agents, corporate agents, related party or intermediaries of the insurers, whose products are dealt with in this website/portal. They are also not the sub-agents or sub-intermediaries of the agents and intermediaries of the respective insurers. Though endeavor is made to make correct policy/product comparisons, quotes, features, etc., based on the information provided by the insurers in public domain in compliance with Indian insurance regulator, named Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
The registered insurance providers supply some of the information available on their website and therefore there may be inaccuracies in the website information, over which Covershield has limited control. For details about any insurance policy, do contact our advisors or refer the brochure provided on the website of the insurance provider.
Covershield does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the website information, or the quality of the results obtained from the use of the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Covershield has no liability in relation to or arising out of the website information and website recommendations. You are responsible for the final choice of your product and you should take time to read through all information supplied before proceeding. If you are in any doubt regarding a product or its terms, you should seek further advice from Covershield or the relevant participating provider before choosing your product. Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation.
Covershield may pass on your personal information to the relevant participating provider if you apply to purchase a product through www.Covershield.com; however, Covershield does not guarantee when or if you will actually acquire the product that you have chosen. Covershield does not accept any liability arising out of circumstances where there is delay in receiving the product you have chosen.
Note that Covershield only assists in collecting the premium instrument on behalf of the insurer you have chosen to buy the policy from; Covershield itself does not collect any premium. The acceptance of the deposit as premium and final issuance of the policy is subject to the underwriting norms and discretion of the insurer whose policy you have chosen to buy, over which Covershield has no control. Covershield will ensure that the amount is refunded by the insurer in case there is no ultimate issuance of the policy.
This agreement is in effect as of November 17, 2018.
We reserve the right to make timely changes to this user agreement without prior notices. We require you to accept the responsibility of reviewing this user agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of modified terms and conditions.
- Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “resources”), you agree to use these resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
- The terms of this user agreement
- Applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, and so on) as part of the registration process, or as part of your accessibility to use the resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our resources through any means other than the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our resources through any automated, unethical, or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, and so on. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users on these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner.
- By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any http://www.Covershield.co.in/ employee/representative
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with this user agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third-party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Covershield. and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees resulting from any violation of this user agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this user agreement. In such an event, you shall provide us with cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our resources will meet your needs or requirements
- The use of our resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors
- The information obtained by using our resources will be accurate or reliable
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any resources we provide will be repaired or corrected
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Covershield. or through any resources we provide, shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this user agreement.
- Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the limitation of warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Covershield. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages that may be incurred by you as a result of using our resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on http://www.Covershield.co.in/, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of Covershield. and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Covershield.
- Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this user agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
- Governing Law
Unless otherwise expressed, Covershield. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Unit No B-234, Regency Plaza,
Near Shanti Nagar Police Station, Near Waldhuni Bridge,
Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra. Pin code: 421301